A languid evening, an energetic one or the one you spend tucked away in a cosy corner with your favourite book – snacks are for all moods!
Dig into this plate of quirky traditional snacks to add a pinch of elation to your day.
Steps to make the Floating Papad Snack –
- Take 10 pieces of Loveluck’s Aralu Papad
- Deep fry or microwave it
- Let it cool for 5 minutes
- Arrange it in a plate
- Slice onions, tomato & coriander finely, grate carrot and sprinkle this over the Aralu Papad
- Prepare Pani (using pani puri masala)
- Pour over the Papad to enjoy this appetizing floating chat!