Loveluck’s Snack Recipes - The Snack corner, 90’s revisited
Eating chaats at that corner shop over a jovial conversation with friends is a memory that brings a smile on our faces every time. While we cannot recreate it, we can certainly create a version of it. Here is the version that you can try the next time you have friends or family over. This dish is a conversation starter as much as it is an appetiser!
Steps to make Bhelpuri with Crisps
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 cups puffed rice
(Dry roast puffed rice if they are not crisp)
- Add ½ onion, ½ potato, 3 crushed papdi, 3 tbsp mixture and 2 tbsp fried peanuts
- Also add 2 tbsp tomato, ½ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp chilli powder and ¼ tsp salt.
- Mix well, make sure the spices are combined well
- Further, add 3 tbsp tamarind chutney, 2 tbsp green chutney and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Mix well while ensuring that the puffed rice does not turn soggy
- Add 1cup crushed Loveluck’s Pheni Papad and give a mix.
- Finally, enjoy Bhel Puri topped with few crushed Loveluck’s rice happala and garnished with diced onion & coriander!